- Mt. Bakemonoyama (Ghoul Mountain) (Geo-park)
What’s a geo-park?
Is therea ghoul on Mt. Bakemonoyama?
- Sannohara (Geo-park)
Sediment from the Toya Pyroclastic Flows and Pyroclastic Flow Plateaus
- Juubeenuma Pond
What is the origin of Juubeenuma Pond?
Who is Juubee Kuroda?
What’s his association with Rusutsu?
- Boshizo-the statue of the mother’s thoughts (Akai Kutsu Park)
The stage for the famous children’s song, Akai Kutsu by Ujyo Noguchi
- Statue of Dr. Tokujiro Minakoshi (Akai Kutsu Furusato Park)
Who is he and what is his connection with Rusutsu Village?
- Kaitaku no Haha statue (Rusutsu Furusato Park)
The story behind Kaitaku no Haha (Mother of Pioneering)
- Benimaru Potato Monument (within Benimaru Park)
Why ‘Benimaru Potatoes’ are lauded